Curtain Call Theatre, located at 1 Jeanne Jugan Lane in Latham, NY, has open slots for Stage Management this season.
The dates below are currently open. Most do not have show titles or directors attached to them right now and will be set at a later date.
Please note that a stipend will continue to be paid as normal, but due to the length of the shut down, the amount to be paid is currently being worked out with our accountant. I will certainly let you know the amount once it has been decided.
If you have not worked for CCT before, please forward a copy of your resume or an outline of your experience.
Some changes to make you aware of due to COVID:
– As of right now, shows that can be performed without an intermission will be and shows which require an intermission will have no concession sales.
– There will be no preview performance.
– Shows will run the normal schedule of Thursday at 7:30 PM, Friday, and Saturday at 8:00 PM, Sunday at 3:00 PM, and the second Saturday of the run at 3:00 PM.
– All programs will be digital and can be downloaded via our website or through QR codes that will be set up around the theatre.
– Social distancing and PPE such as masks will be required through rehearsal and performance. Seating will be extremely limited due social distancing guidelines.
– There will not be a season subscription which means all shows will be individually sold tickets.
September 24 – October 17
November 5- December 5
Over The River and Through the Woods
Dir: Steve Fletcher
January 7 – February 6
Dir: Chris Foster
February 25 – March 27
April 22 – May 15
As normal, all requests will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.