Due to an unfortunate medical condition, we now have a HUGE gap in our cast. Please contact Steve Grogan at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an audition. Here is some information on the when and where, as well as what parts need filling:
- Virtual Staged Reading
- Age, ethnicity, and gender are all unimportant for the roles we need to fill.
- Workshops, rehearsals, and recording will be done via Google Meet, usually on Mondays and Tuesdays at 7:00pm
- Almost everyone in this play is reading for two parts. Major roles are the exception. This means that, if you get the Narrator, you will read ONLY for that. If you get Charlie, you will also read for Phillip.
- See the attached image for the plot summary.
ROLES TO FILL
- NARRATOR: Since this is a virtual staged reading, we need someone to read scene descriptions and stage directions. This part will be VERY time-intensive.
- CHARLIE: Head of security at a club called the Tower
- PHILLIP: A partygoer that main character Kevin literally bumps into
We already started workshops last night when we received word that our Narrator fell ill. Also, we were still looking for people to fill the Charlie/Phillip slot.