BOX OFFICE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (CSA)
Proctors Collaborative is the Capital District’s leading regional arts organization with performing arts venues in Albany, Schenectady and Saratoga, and education, civic engagement and economic development initiatives throughout the region. We’re changing expectations about how the arts serve a community.
Proctors seeks part-time Box Office Customer Service Agents (CSAs) to serve in a professional, front-line position for this major regional performing arts center. Our CSAs often provide patrons their initial experience with Proctors, Capital Repertory Theatre, and Universal Preservation Hall. A CSA is expected to provide patrons with accurate event/facility information and assist with the selection and purchase of tickets. This is done with a high quality of individualized customer service via face-to-face telephone, mail, and e-mail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent customer service skills and a genuine desire to accommodate patrons’ needs
- Strong phone and communication skills
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Proficiency in personal computer skills and ability to learn database programs quickly
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Excellent time management/multi-tasking/organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and take initiative
- Team player that is able to work well with others, at times in a stressful environment
- Upbeat, friendly personality
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Strong work ethic
Proctors Collaborative is committed to building a workplace that is both creative and progressive. To that end, we seek a broad spectrum of candidates including women, people of color, all cultural backgrounds and persons with disabilities. We celebrate individual differences and we strive to treat everyone with fairness and respect.
Proctors Collaborative does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates should submit a resume in our Career Center or send to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone call please.